Non Immigrant Thai Visa

Non Immigrant Thai Visa
Thai Visa

Many people live in Thailand on a non-immigrant visa. Depending on what you wish to do in Thailand we would be able to advise you as to what non-immigrant Thai visa to obtain. This can be for employment, marriage or even retirement. Speak to us about what documents are needed and how long and how much this costs..

Depending on the type of non-immigrant visa for which you are applying, you need many different things. In general, for all types of non-immigrant visas, you will need to provide a valid passport and copy, several head-on pictures of yourself which are no older than six months, proof of income, proof of intent, whatever it may be, and money for any inherent fees. Different visas require different specifics. For instance, if you are applying for a marriage visa, among other things you will either have to provide proof that you are married to a Thai citizen. She also has to provide a copy of your ID Card and a copy of her ‘House Papers’ to show where she lives in Thailand.

If you are applying for a retirement visa, you have to provide further financial proof certifying that they will be able to provide for themselves on their pension. You also need to provide proof that you are healthy (speak to a lawyer about the definition of healthy) and also have a letter from your Embassy in Thailand if it is a pension you are going to be living from that the pension is valid and real.

Speak to us about what is needed if you are getting married in Thailand, are married to a Thai citizen or considering retirement in Thailand and living on a pension. Speak to us today in Samui or at any of our offices in Thailand. Start now – click on the live help button!